Each year, the Catholic Services Appeal funds 20 Designated Ministries including:
- Over 30 local food pantries that distribute nearly 4 million pounds of food.
- Over 7,500 nights of housing and emergency shelter.
- Hospital chaplains serving over 100,000 Catholics.
- Sacramental ministry to those in prison.
- Pro-life outreach and support for the disabled.
- Every Catholic elementary school in our Archdiocese and 13 Catholic High Schools, with over $2.5 million in student scholarships and funding.
- Tuition, room and board assistance for over 50 individuals studying for the priesthood for our Archdiocese.
- Evangelistic outreach programs serving young people through senior citizens.
Contributions go directly to the Designated Ministries.