Who: Every child in Children’s Faith Formation
What: Prayer Table Kits are ready to be distributed! (non-contact, curbside pick-up)
Where: Mary, Mother of the Church upper parking lot
When: During your child’s regularly scheduled session time as follows: (or if you were unable to pick up last Sunday)
Wednesday, May 20, 4:30-6:00 or 6:30-8:00
- Place a sign on the dashboard of the passenger side of your car with your family name on it. (please print)
- During your child’s regularly scheduled atrium time, drive-thru the upper lot of the church.
- As you pull up, simply open your passenger window, or your trunk, and the prayer table kit(s) will be safely place inside.
- We will be taking all the necessary safety precautions for your protection. (masks, gloves)
- If you are not able to make it during your regularly scheduled session time, you are welcome to show up at either of the other times.
- Contact Cindy Monn ([email protected]) if you have any questions, or if you are unable to make it. We will do our best to accommodate you at a different time.
This is our gift to you and your children as a way to grow together through family prayer over the summer. Consider this a ‘starter kit’ for your child’s prayer life at home. Find a place where your child can set up a prayer table anytime. Schedule a regular time each day to share a prayer time together. The kit includes liturgically colored prayer table cloths (green-ordinary time, purple-Advent/Lent, white-Christmas/Easter, red-Pentecost), holy water, prayer candle, crucifix, prayer book, rosary and more!