Community Life is a ministry of hospitality building community relationship of Mary Mother.
Being “church people” requires all of us to love and serve one another as Christ taught us. We provide opportunities for Mary Mother parishioners and visitors to become better acquainted through a variety of events throughout the year. The Community Life ministry also provides hospitality (refreshments) after Mass and is an integral part of helping to welcome new members into our great faith community.
A central focus of Community Life at Mary, Mother of the Church is to welcome, connect, and foster fellowship in the Parish community within Parish ministries and beyond our liturgies. We help to nourish relationships among parishioners through a variety of fellowship and social events.
Hospitality After Mass: See the parish bulletin.
- Summer Celebration: In July/when scheduled
- Parish Feast Day: In October of each year
- Pancake Breakfast: Hosted by the Knights of Columbus several times during the year.
- Craft Fair: If you are interested in participating in this year’s Craft Fair, please contact Kay Fogarty at 952-890-7055.
- Sundaes on Sunday: After Mass on the Grass in August/when scheduled
If you are interested in helping with these events and getting involved at Mary Mother – Please call the parish office at 952-890-0045