Wednesday Night Lights is kicking off June 6th! It will be $5 per night, click here for the waiver. This waiver will cover all Wednesdays for the summer, except any extra waivers needed from companies coming in. It will be a night to play Gaga ball, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball and more! This program is inspired by our Summit Peer Leaders, and the fruit of the Summer Stretch youth’s feedback from previous years. These nights will give us the opportunity to grow closer to the Lord and to one another through prayer, games, food, and fun events!
Wednesday Night Lights FAQs:
• When? Every Wednesday night 6-8:30pm from June 6th-August 8th (except July 4th).
• Where? All events will be at Mary Mother of the Church.
• For who? Anyone going into 6th-12th grade! Bring friends and family!
• Registration? Come every week or when you are available! There will be a onetime waiver for the church, and additional waivers for special events.
• How much? $5 per night! There will be an additional fee of $10-$20 for fun events like Bubble Soccer, Slip N’ Slide, Shaving Cream Whiffle Ball, and a Senior High Lock-In!
Service Saturday! Our first Service Saturday is on June 9th. We will be going to Feed My Starving Children from 9:00 to 11:00 am. This is for all youth and families from any age above 5 years old. Anyone under 6th grade does need to have a parent with them. Service Saturdays are meant for families and friends to come together, and serve our greater community! As of now, I have 50 spots available. Please email me to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are going to have 3 Service Saturdays throughout the summer. This is an opportunity to give back to the community, and help serve our brothers and sisters in Christ. We highly encourage parents to join their youth in service. It is a great way to grow closer as a family, as well as share the graces we have!
Service Saturdays FAQs:
• When? Second Saturday of the month in June, July and August.
• Where? Two of the service sites still to be determined. One will be Feed My Starving Children!
• For who? Everyone is welcome! Bring friends and family!
• Registration? You can sign up for one, two or all three! We will have a sign ups for each Service Saturday starting May.
• How much? Free!