We have a wide variety of opportunities for those who wish to be involved in the musical side of the liturgy:
- Exultation Choir: Provide music leadership for Sunday 8:30 a.m. Mass as well as some Holy Days and other special liturgies. Rehearsals Wednesdays, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., September - May. All men and women, high school age and older, are welcome.
- Living Spirit Choir: Provide music leadership for Sunday 11:00 a.m. Mass as well as some Holy Days and special liturgies. Rehearsals Wednesdays, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., September - May. All men and women, high school age and older, are welcome.
- Women's Ensemble: Provides music leadership for Saturday 4:00 p.m. Mass approximately two times per month. Rehearsals 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. the day scheduled, plus an occasional weeknight. All women, high school age and older, are welcome.
- Hand Bell Choir: Support liturgical music with hand bells at rotating Mass times. Rehearsals Wednesdays, from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. No experience necessary, but keen sense of rhythm needed. Music reading skills helpful, but not necessary.
- Festival Choir: Provide music leadership for the Easter Vigil, and other special liturgies. All men and women, high school age and older, are welcome for any and all events.
- Funeral Choir: Provide music leadership at funeral liturgies throughout the year. All adults welcome. Daytime availability helpful.
- Cantata Choir: Enhance your season of Advent by singing in our Cantata Choir. Prior choir experience helpful but not required. Mandatory choir rehearsals October through performance in December.
- Cantors: Proclaim the responsorial psalm and lead the assembly in song at weekend Masses and Holy Days. Must be experienced singer, dependable, and comfortable with public leadership.
- Instrumentalist: Provide instrumental support at weekend and Holy Day liturgies. Rehearsals dependent on Mass time. Must play at 10th grade level. Audition required.
Contact our Liturgist or Music Ministers for more information.
|Roxanne Tozier, Director of Liturgy||David Jeske, Music Director||Doreen Bondy, Associate Music Director|
Back to Top Share this page on