What is Pastoral Care?
- Bringing Eucharist to those who are unable to attend Mass in the Church.
- Keeping the sick, aged, home-bound, and hospitalized connected to their faith and to the Church through visiting, prayer, and Holy Communion.
Who is a Pastoral Care Minister?
- Any parishioner who wants to share his or her gifts by bringing Christ’s healing love to those who are unable to be at the Church.
- A parishioner who has been trained to bring Eucharist to those in the community.
What Do Pastoral Care Ministers Do?
- Bring Eucharist to residents at Ebenezer Ridges, Eagan Point Senior Living, Carefree Living, Emerald Crest, and The Rivers.
- Assist with Mass, Communion Services, or the Rosary for the residents.
- Bring Eucharist to those in the hospital, the home-bound, or those recovering from surgery.
- Pray, visit, and bring Christ’s joy to those who are lonely, sick, or isolated.
If you are in need of Pastoral Care, or if you want to volunteer to help with one of these ministries, contact Sister Jancy.