Mary Mother parishioners support each other and the community in a multitude of ways. Our aim is to offer spiritual support, education and referrals that promote healthy living within our parish and community.
You are Not Alone. We can help ...
- Keep you connected to the Parish
- Bring you Communion
- Make home visits
- Guide you to respite care
- Offer caregiver support
- Offer widow/widower support
- Assist in completing forms
- Provide health education
- Conduct safety assessments
- Connect you to resources
Support groups that are intermittent or ongoing at Mary Mother:
- Caregiver Support Group For those in the caregiver role that need support and encouragement.
- Grief Support Group For those who have experience grief through loss
If you are in need of support, or if you want to help, contact Janet [email protected]
“May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23