Mary Mother parishioners support each other and the community in a multitude of ways. Our aim is to offer spiritual support, education, and referrals that promote healthy living within our parish and community.
You are Not Alone. We can help ...
- Keep you connected to the Parish
- Bring you Communion
- Make home visits
- Guide you to respite care
- Offer caregiver support
- Offer widow/widower support
- Assist in completing forms
- Provide health education
- Conduct safety assessments
- Connect you to resources
Support groups that are intermittent or ongoing at Mary Mother:
- Caregiver Support Group For those in the caregiver role that need support and encouragement.
- Weight Loss Support Group For those trying to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Widow/Widower Support Group For those coping with the loss of a spouse.
- Fall Prevention Workshop Useful information and habit-forming exercises to prevent injury from falls for seniors.
If you are in need of support, or if you want to help, contact Sister Jancy.
“May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:23